Saturday, February 11, 2012

 A very special little boy was added to the Bosler
Family.  Benjamin Bosler.  Brooke was now a big sister and I was excited to make another special quilt for a wonderful friend and teacher. 
When I asked Silas about what the theme was for this newest addition, he said his wife had choosen The Very Hungry Catapiller.  What a challange.....
I knew that there was material out there for this but I wanted to make something very special for this family.  So.......



 I created my own quilt based on the book. 
 


 This is such a wonderful book and I knew I could do it.  Yes it took some time.  But it turned out beautiful if I do say so myself. 

If you haven't read this beautiful book, the story is easy to follow by the way I show my quilt pictures.  All of this work is hand done, and then blanket stitched on my machine with a fun color thread. 

Based on a life of 6 days.  Then look at what he becomes..........


  

 
 


A Beautiful Butterfly......

No comments:

Post a Comment